Career Kete: Dream and Discover
Dream and Discover helps students in years 7-8 to gain awareness of themselves and their futures, and prepare for the move to secondary school.
Dream and Discover starts to develop the career management competencies students need to make career-related decisions at school and beyond.
The content is organised into five areas:
- Find out what a career is
- Look at what makes me "me"
- Think about what I can do
- Explore future learning and work
- Plan for secondary school.
Teachers may freely adapt the materials below for use in their school.
- Download the Dream and Discover student worksheets (PDF - 1MB)
- Download the Dream and Discover student worksheets (Word - 1.4MB)
- Download the Vision of my future student sheet (PDF - 1.3MB)
- Download the Dream and Discover teachers guide Word (Word - 2.1MB)
- Download the Dream and Discover teacher's guide PDF (PDF - 1.9MB)
Updated 6 Aug 2018