How to get your NCEA results quickly on the day
Make sure you can see your NCEA record on results day
Prepare now so you'll get your results as soon as possible
NCEA results are due out in mid January.
Act now, so you'll be able to get your results quickly on results day and avoid stress:
- Make sure you know your National Student Number (NSN)
- Have a login on the NZQA website.
Find your National Student Number (NSN)
You need your National Student Number (NSN) to create your login to the NZQA results website.
If you don't know your NSN, you can
- ask your school
- ask NZQA. Contact them by phone, chatbot or online:
- NZQA call centre - 0800 697 296
- NZQA website - request your National Student Number online
Create your login on the NZQA website
Once you know your NSN, follow these three steps to create your login on the NZQA website.
1. Supply your details
Supply your email address, a username and a password. Make sure they're ones you can remember.
2. Verify your email address
You'll receive an email sent to the email address you supplied.
Click on the link in the email to verify that it's the right address.
3. Verify your identity
To do this, you'll need your National Student Number (NSN).
How to get help if you have problems
If you don't receive an email to verify your address:
- wait at least 10 minutes
- check your junk and spam folders
- log in again using the login details you created – if you can't, you may have made a mistake in your email address.
Contact NZQA for help if you still haven't received an email:
- NZQA call centre 0800 697 296
(open from 8am to 5pm every weekday, except Wednesday, when it's open from 9am to 5pm)
Updated 20 Nov 2023