MyQ is closed
MyQ was a survey of recent New Zealand graduates to find out how satisfied they were with their qualification.
The survey results were published on the MyQ website for learners and their whānau .
The MyQ website will close in June 2021 for the following reasons.
The number of people completing surveys has been decreasing:
- 7,606 people in 2017
- 146 in 2018
- 45 in 2019
- no one in 2020/2021.
Other reasons to close MyQ:
- the information is expiring and there isn't enough new information to replace it
- changes within the tertiary education system
- universities hadn't signed up to be part of MyQ.
Information about tertiary qualifications
Other ways to get tertiary qualification information:
- contact tertiary education providers directly
- visit tertiary education providers’ websites
- search online for international university comparisons that include New Zealand universities
- use the Key Information for Students on this website.